The railway cable is produced according to TB/T2476-1993, and it mainly works as fixed laid signal cable in railway. In addition, the rated voltage is equal to or is lower than 500VAC or 1000VDC.
|PTYV||PE insulated PVC sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTYY||PE insulated and sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTY22||PE insulated steel tape armored PVC outside sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTY23||PE insulated and outside sheathed, steel tape armored railway signal cable|
|PTYA22||PE insulated combined sheathed steel tape armored PVC outside sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTYA23||PE insulated combined sheathed steel tape armored PE outside sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTYL22||PE insulated aluminum sheathed steel tape armored PVC outside sheathed railway signal cable|
|PTYL23||PE insulated aluminum sheathed steel tape armored PE outside sheathed railway signal cable|
|No. of Cores||Core Construction||Outer Diameter (mm)|
|Group Number of Four-Wire-Star||Group Number of Paired Wire||Insulated Core||Non-Armored||Armored|
1. Ambient temperature when working: -40℃ ~ 60℃
2. Max. working temperature of conductor: 70℃ for long-term application
3. Min. ambient temperature when laying: 0℃ for PVC outside sheathed type, and -10℃ for PE outside sheathed type.
4. Min. bending radius: 10 times of cable outer diameter for non-armored type, and 15 times of outer diameter for armored type.
5. The combined sheath and aluminum sheath offer shielding effect which makes our railway signal cable suitable for places that require shielding cable.
Railroad Electrical Cable Manufacturer | Signal Transmission Products | Traffic Industry Component