The HVDC engineering cables and instrumentation cables are designed and produced according to the standard of Q/321011KLA208-2009, and are suitable for different conditions. They are designed to work as control cable and measuring cable with rated voltage of 0.6/1kV or lower, instrumentation cable for connections of 300/500V computer, as well as control and measuring cables for other control device and detecting device.
1. Rated voltage U0/U: 0.6/1kV or lower for HVDC engineering cable, and 300/500V or lower for instrumentation cable.
2. Max. working temperature: 70℃ for general type, and 90℃ for XLPE type
3. Min. ambient temperature when working: -40℃ for fixed laying, and -15℃ for non-fixed laying
4. Min. bending radius: 6 times of cable outer diameter for non-armored type, and 12 times of overall diameter for armored type.
|Common Flame Retardant PVC||Low Halogen Low Smoke PVC||Halogen Free Low Smoke Polyolefin|
|Smoke Density (≤)||600||300|| With flame: 50
Without flame: 260
|Liberation Amount of Hydrogen Halide (≤mg/g)||580||100||5|
|DC Resistance at 20℃ (Ω/km)||Coating||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned||Non-tinned||Tinned|
|Insulation Resistance||National Standard of China|
|Flame Retardant Property||GB/T 18380-2008|
|Air Temperature||℃||200±3||GB/T 2951.11-2008|
|Max. Elongation with Load||%||175|
|Max. Permanent Elongation after Cooling||%||15|
Model Naming Rules
1. If the cable is used for voltage/current measuring circuit, and the rated voltage is 0.6/1kV with 7 cores whose cross section is 2.5mm2, this product is named as FKFATR7×2.5/2.5 0.6/1kV.
2. For control and signal cables whose rated voltage is 0.6/1kV with 14 cores and cross section of 1.5mm2, they are called FKFATR 14×1.5 0.6/1kV.
3. Instrumentation cables having 8 pairs of cores, 1.5mm2 of cross section, rated voltage of 300/500V, are expressed as FKAATR-RIG8×2×1.5 300/500V.
Engineering Control Cable Manufacturer | Instrument Electrical Wiring | High Stability Measuring Process