This 10kV insulated overhead cable strictly conforms to GB/T14049-2008 standard, namely aerial insulated cables with rated voltages of 10kV and 35kV. The 35kV type is produced according to the enterprise standard.
1. The rated voltage is 10kV or 35kV.
2. The maximum operating temperature for conductor depends on the maximum working temperature of insulation, and the specific values for XLPE insulated type and HDPE insulated type are 90℃ and 75℃, respectively.
3. The maximum cable temperatures when short circuit occurs are 250℃ for XLPE insulated type, and 150℃ for HDPE insulated type. Meanwhile, the short circuit should not last for more than 5 seconds.
4. The ambient temperature when laying should not be lower than -20℃.
5. The bending radius should be bigger than the diameter of cylinder used in bending test.
JK: Aerial cable
LH: Aluminum alloy
TR: Soft copper conductor
B: Natural color insulation
Q: Light and thin insulation
|Model||Product Name||Laying Attentions|
|JKYJ||Cu core XLPE insulated aerial cable||They fit for overhead fixed laying, and a certain distance between cables and trees should be taken into account.|
|JKTRYJ||Soft cu core XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLYJ||Al core XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLHYJ||Aluminum alloy core XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKY||Cu core PE insulated aerial cable|
|JKTRY||Soft cu core PE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLY||Al core PE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLHY||Aluminum alloy core PE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLYJ/B||Al core natural color XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLHYJ/B||Aluminum alloy core natural color XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLYJ/Q||Al core light type XLPE insulated aerial cable||These products are suitable for overhead fixed laying, and a certain distance between cables and trees should be kept when designing cable stand. During working, the contact between cable and tree should be limited to a short time.|
|JKLHYJ/Q||Aluminum alloy core light type XLPE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLY/Q||Al core light type PE insulated aerial cable|
|JKLHY/Q||Aluminum alloy core light type PE insulated aerial cable|
|Model||Core Number||Nominal Cross Section (mm2)|
|3+K(A) or 3+K(B)||25-300|
|3+K(A) or 3+K(B)||25-300|
1. K stands for load carrying stranded conductor, and any specified section in the table above can be selected to match with relevant conductor based on the requirements of engineering design. If the span of pole is so big that extra bearing wire is needed, this wire is not included in the cable structure.
2. A represents steel load carrying stranded wire, and B is aluminum alloy load carrying stranded wire.
|Nominal Section (mm2)||Resistance at 20℃ (≤Ω/km)||Breaking Strength (≥N)|
|Hard Cu Core||Soft Cu Core||Al Core||Aluminum Alloy Core||Hard Cu Core||Al Core||Aluminum Alloy Core|
Note: The light and thin insulated air cable is without inner semi-conducting shielding layer.Technical Parameters of Load Carrying Stranded Wire
|Cross Section (mm2)||Breaking Strength of Steel Type (≥N)||Breaking Strength of Aluminum Alloy Type (≥N)|
|25 35 50 70 95 120||30000 42000 56550 81150 110150||6284 8800 12569 17596 23880 30164|
|Resistance of Conductor at 20℃||Ω/km||GB14049-1993 (see the table above)||GB3048.4|
|Insulation Resistivity (without external shield)||MΩ·km||≥1500 (≥1000 for light type)||≥4100||GB3048.5|
|AC Voltage Test (1minute)||kV||18 (2 for light type)||63||GB3048.8|
|Partial Discharge Test (with external shield)||pC||≤20||GB3048.12|
|Dimensions and Breaking Strength Test of Conductor||GB14049-1993 (see the table above)||GB4909.2 and GB2951.2|
|Hot Set Test||%||≤ 175||≤175||GB2951.18|
|Bending Test||mm|| Single core: 20±5% (D+d)
Multi-core: 15±5% (D+d)
|Impulse Voltage Test||kV||93.8 (75 for light type)||250||GB3048.8|
|Tracking Resistant Test of Insulation (without external shield)||A||≤0.5||≤0.5||GB3048.7|
|Mechanical Property Tests of Insulation before and after Aging||GB14049-1993||GB14049-1993||GB2951|
|Adhesive Strength (slip-off) Test of Insulation||N||≥180||≥180||GB14049-1993|
|Weather-proof Test of Insulation (without external shield)||GB14049-1993|
|Peeling Test of Semi-Conducting Layer (with external shield)||N||8-40||GB14049-1993|
|Rub-Resistant Test of Printed Mark||GB6995.3|
This insulated overhead cable is a new product applied to overhead power transmission line, and is also the preferred choice for building or upgrading power grid with rated voltage of 10kV or 35kV. Meanwhile, it can ensure the safety of power line, and the soft copper core type is suitable for downlead of transformer.
Requirements for Delivery
For this overhead cable, there should be continuous marks like model, specification, rated voltage, manufacturer name and other information which are clear and rub-resistant. The total delivery length, and length and quantity of short cable should be decided through consultation when signing the contract.
Copper Core Aerial Cable Manufacturer | Medium Voltage Telecommunication System | Alloy Core Electrical Cable