The processing of fluoroplastic is not easy, but we successfully overcome this technical difficulty, and this material is used to make our fluoroplastics insulated heat-resistant power cable. Due to the superb stability of fluoroplastic, our product features stable electrical performance, and it is also resistance to acid, alkali, oil, corrosion, water, aging, corrosive gas, high temperature, etc.
1. Rated voltage U0/U: 0.6/1kV AC
2. Max. working temperature: 200℃ for FEP (F46), and 260℃ for PFA.
3. Min. ambient temperature for working: -60℃ for fixed fluoroplastic or silicon rubber sheath, and -15℃ for the non-fixed laying
4. Ambient temperature for laying: ≥0℃ (≥-25℃ for fluoroplastic, silicon rubber and NBR sheathed cables)
5. Min. bending radius: 15 times of overall diameter for single core type, and 10 times of overall diameter for multi-core type.
|Model||Descriptions||Working Temperature (℃)|
|FF46||Fluoroplastics insulated and sheathed power cable||-60~200|
|FF46P||Fluoroplastics insulated and sheathed, copper braid shielded power cable||-60~200|
|ZR-F46(FV)||Fluoroplatics insulated and flame-retardant PVC sheathed power cable||-40~105|
|YGC-F46(FG)||Fluoroplastics insulated and silicon rubber sheathed power cable||-60~180|
|YVF-F46||Fluoroplastics insulated and flame-retardant NBR PVC sheathed power cable||-60~105|
Note: If the letter "R" is added to the model name, it means that this is soft cable. In addition, the copper core can be coated with tin.Code Explanation
|F (F46)||FEP (F46)|
|ZR (V)||Flame-retardant PVC (70℃, 90℃, 105℃)|
|22||Steel tape armored and PVC sheathed outside|
|32||Thin steel wire armored and PVC sheathed outside|
|P||Copper braid shield|
|R||Multi-strand soft conductor|
1. The DC resistance of this heat-resistant power cable is in accordance with GB 3956.
2. The insulation resistivity at 20℃ is higher than 500MΩ•km.
3. The end product is detected by the voltage withstand test, and it should not be damaged during the 5-minute-testing. Additionally, the test voltage is 3.5kV AC, and the frequency is 50Hz.
This fluoroplastics insulated power cable is used as the fixed power transmission and distribution line, or linking wire for motor. It offers stable electrical performance under high temperature, and it also shows the advantages of large current carrying ability as well as long lifespan. As a result, this product is widely accepted in the metallurgy, electrical industry, petrochemical field, large construction, automobile manufacturing and others.
Electrical Cable Wholesaler | Flame Retardant Power Supply | Power System Component