The XLPE insulated cold-resistant power cable is suitable for power transmission and distribution lines that work under low temperature, and the rated voltage is 35kV or lower. Our product can maintain its excellent mechanical and electrical properties even at -40℃, so stable performance is offered.
1. For long-term application, the maximum working temperature of conductor is 90℃, and the minimum value is -40℃.
2. During short circuit which lasts for no more than 5 seconds, the maximum temperature of conductor is not over 250℃.
3. Our product features superb cold-resistant performance, and there are no visible cracks even if the cold-resistant sheath is tested at -40℃ for 16 hours, and the test is in accordance with the GB/T 2951 standard.
4. When installing our product, the ambient temperature should not be lower than -10℃, and there is also requirement for bending radius. The bending radius should be no less than 15 times and 20 times of cable diameter for single core type and multi-core type, respectively.
5. This cold-resistant power cable has similar size and weight when compared with common XLPE insulated power cable with the same specification.
|Cu Core||Al Core|
| Cu (Al) core XLPE insulated and PE sheathed cold-resistant power cable
Cu (Al) core XLPE insulated, steel tape armored and PE sheathed cold-resistant power cable
Cu (Al) core XLPE insulated, thin steel wire armored and PE sheathed cold-resistant power cable
Cu (Al) core XLPE insulated, thick steel wire armored and PE sheathed cold-resistant power cable
|Type||No. of Core||Rated Voltage (kV)|
|0.6/1||1.8/3||3.6/6, 6/6||6/10, 8.7/10||8.7/15||18/20, 26/35|
|Cu Core||Al Core||Nominal Cross Section (mm2)|
|Nominal Cross Section (mm2)||Max. DC Resistance at 20℃ (Ω/km)||Nominal Cross Section (mm2)||Max. DC Resistance at 20℃ (Ω/km)|
|Cu Core||Al Core||Cu Core||Al Core|
1. The length of a single cable should not be shorter than 100 meters, or the length is negotiated by us.
2. The length error is within ±1%.
Cable Packaging, Transportation and Storage
1. The cold-resistant power cable should be well packaged and delivered in drums as requested by the GB 4005 standard.
2. Short cable whose weight is not over 80kg is allowed to be packaged in coil.
3. This product had better not be exposed to ambient environment, and the drum should not be placed flat.
4. During transportation, it is improper to throw the drum with cable from high place, and this product should be well protected from any damage.
5. Lifting several cable drums at the same time is forbidden, and the drum must be placed steadily if it is on the truck, ship or other vehicles. In addition, it should be well fixed using proper method to avoid collision or tumble.
|Low voltage 3+1 core cold-resistant power cable||Medium voltage 3 core cold-resistant power cable|
Coldproof Power Line Manufacturer | Medium Voltage Electric Cable | Electric Product